19th December 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after MCA?

I have already done bca and now doing pgdm and again now i wish to do MCA ,what job opportunities will I get?

21st December 2013, 01:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities after MCA?

Let we talk in detail about the MCA course-

MCA stands for the Master in Business Administration and It is 2 year course and MCA is the Master degree course so only graduated candidates are eligible for doing the MCA course. MCA is a good course for those candidates who wish to go in programming field and want to work with multinational IT companies.

There are lots opportunities in India as well as outside the India. You may easily get the job after doing the MCA course.MCA is 2 years course and anyone who have the graduation degree can go for the MCA course.

Some universities take special entrance test for the admission of the MCA exam but some take admission on the basis of marks scored by candidate in his or her graduation.BCA candidates are eligible to Join the MCA course.

And there is no need of PGDM course to do the MCA course as you have already done the BCA course which is bachelor degree i.e. graduation so if you have the 50% marks in your graduation i.e. in BCA course you can go for the MCA course.

I am listing some of the companies where you can apply for Job-

Infosys
TCS
Tech Mahindara
Patni
WIPRO
Google
Yahoo India
MSN

These are the companies where you can apply after the MCA course and you are also eligible for any bank jobs Postal assistant Jobs. So there are very good scopes of MCA in future.

After BCA most of students go towards the MCA course. MCA adds a valuable degree in students life. And students will get benefited by this course in there future.
13th January 2014, 09:51 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Post Graduate program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The top courses in IT field are
B.Tech
MCA
M.Tech
MS etc.

As MCA is one of the top course in the field of IT, good number of job opportunities are available for the candidates after completion of this course.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to apply for this course is completion of Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks.

It is mandatory that the candidate should have Mathematics as one of the subject either in 10+2 or at Graduation level.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Different universities will conduct their own Entrance Exam to give admission for the candidates for MCA course.

You can get jobs in top IT companies in India like
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Microsoft
Syntel
Tech Mahindra
Google etc.

You should be candidate of Career 60 to apply for the selection procedure in these companies,.

Try to get job in campus placements itself otherwise there is a huge competition among the candidates in the outside market.

Wish you all the best.
21st October 2020, 10:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Table of Contents
What to do after MCA?
Career Options After MCA
1. Software Developer
2. Hardware Engineer
3. Database Engineer
4. Cloud Architect
5. Data Scientist
6. Business Analyst
Business Analyst Salary in India
7. Technical Writer
8. Web Designer/Developer
9. IT Architect
10. Software Consultant
11. Manual Tester
12. Troubleshooter
13. Network Engineer
14. Social Media Manager
15. Ethical Hacker
16. Quality Assurance Analyst
17. Project Manager
Job market scope for MCA graduates
Wrapping Up
What to do after MCA?
How many of you wonder which are all the best career options after MCA? Master of Computer Applications is a popular postgraduate program that offers a blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. Indian Universities provide a three-year MCA course to meet the demand for trained IT professionals in the industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?