18th February 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities available for Diploma student in Tools and Die Making? Expected salary after this?

Hello Sir,
I am the student of Tools and Die Making Diploma course. I just want to know that what are the jobs available after this Diploma course? And what will be the salary I can expect?

19th May 2017, 11:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities available for Diploma student in Tools and Die Making? Expected salary after this?

After completing diploma in tool and die making you can find jobs in both private and public sectors. With this qualification you can look for jobs in tools manufacturing companies, aircraft and parts manufacturing units and also in equipment manufacturing firms. You can also get employed in automobile industries, hardware industries, spare parts manufacturing units.

Being a fresher in the beginning you can earn a salary of approximately Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month and gradually it will increase according to your experience and performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?