13th September 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in India if study 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? Expected salary to get?

Hello,
I want to join 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after my 10th. I want to know that after this Diploma I can get job in India? If yes then what will be my expected salary? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Expected salary of a mechanical engineering diploma? I am a student of 2nd year M.E
  2. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  3. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  4. Expected salary package after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Is there job surirty after completion of 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering? Expected salary in India?
  7. Job opportunities for 3 years full time Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  9. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(ECE) after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  12. Job oriented courses available to study for Chemical Engineering Diploma student except B.Tech?
  13. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  14. Full time course along with Diploma engineering for job?
  15. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  18. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
15th October 2015, 07:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in India if study 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? Expected salary to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to join 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after my 10th. I want to know that after this Diploma I can get job in India? If yes then what will be my expected salary? Please let me know asap.

Yes you will get many jobs in India after your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with good marks.
The duration of the course is three years full time.

The study will cover Machine Drawing, Automobile Engineering, CAD/CAM, Refrigeration and Air conditioning, Power Plant Engineering, Theory of Machines and much more.

You can get many jobs in public sector undertakings and private sector manufacturing companies.

The salary will differ from organisation to organisation.
The skill set you posses will also get you a good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?