29th February 2016, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with expected salary for Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering branch with 67.39% marks. So could you please say the available jobs for my qualification with salary details etc.
Thank you!

29th February 2016, 10:57 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Job opportunities with expected salary for Diploma Automobile Engineer?

You can get jobs in both Auto mobile or Mechanical fields.The minimum salary paid to Diploma students is 6,000.It may vary with work to 15,000 also.

Many of the companies like TATA,Hyundai and many other offer jobs for Diploma in Auto mobile students.You should apply to the jobs by consulting the each company branch.You may also get job opportunity details from classifieds of various newspapers.You can also get the job with reference of any employee working in the company.
1st March 2016, 12:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities with expected salary for Diploma Automobile Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering branch with 67.39% marks. So could you please say the available jobs for my qualification with salary details etc.
Thank you!
There is good job opportunity available for Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Once after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering can find job opportunity in various plants of cars, bikes and other automobiles. The candidate can also open their own workshop as well.
11th February 2017, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

I had done diploma automobile with 2 years experience in production also quality n now I working in kirloskar oil engine...so plz suggest me to get better job in my field. ......
18th October 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Should I get job in manufacturing company in diploma in automobile engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?