19th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available in private and government sector for candidates who completed M.Pharma course?

I want to know what could be job the opportunities for m.pharma with pharmaceuticals branch both in govt. & private sectors.

What could be the fees to complete m.pharma with pharmaceuticals branch.?

Ram

Related Questions:
  1. Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  4. What are the job opportunities available in private and government sector for candidates who completed M.Pharma course? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  6. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  7. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  8. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  9. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  10. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics,Mathematics, Statistics in both sector government and private?
  11. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  13. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  14. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Com(Taxation) postgraduate?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  16. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  17. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
  18. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
17th November 2015, 12:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available in private and government sector for candidates who completed M.Pharma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what could be job the opportunities for m.pharma with pharmaceuticals branch both in govt. & private sectors.

What could be the fees to complete m.pharma with pharmaceuticals branch.?

Ram

There are many jobs opportunities in pharmaceutical industry which is a one of the fastest growing industry.

You can work as Drug Technician, Drug Therapist, Health Inspector, Pharmacist, Pathological Lab, Research & Development,
Scientist, Drug Therapist, Research Officer, Medical Representative, Senior Biostatistician, Sr. Clinical Research Assistant,
Clinical Programmer, Medical Coder etc.

You can work in government sector like NMDC, Panjab University, Nabi, KAPL, Central Council for Research in Siddha,
Ministry of Health and Family welfare etc.

You can also work in private companies like Glenmark, Liva Pharma, Aurobindo Pharma, Piramal Enterprises,
Makeb Technologies, United Biotech Private Ltd., Ipca Laboratories, Axis Clinicals, Acurus Solutions, Marksans Pharma,
Omega, iskills, Yogam ifotech etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?