23rd September 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in NTPC for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Hello Friends,
I am the student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to get job in NTPC. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities there? Waiting for your reply.

11th October 2015, 06:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in NTPC for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I am the student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to get job in NTPC. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities there? Waiting for your reply.

Yes, you can join in NTPC with your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Usually they recruit diploma trainees in mechanical, electrical, electrical & electronics and civil.
The eligibility will be a full time regular diploma with 70% marks.

For further details you have to check the website. The vacancies are not available at present you have to check the website for further notifications.
The website address is http://www.ntpc.co.in/en/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?