1st March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any recruitment available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student in PSU’s?

Respected Sir, I am studying full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year. I want to work with PSU’s like ONGC, SAIL, BHEL, etc. I want to know that I am a Diploma candidate then there is a recruitment for me in any PSU’s?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any recruitment available for Diploma in Mining Engineering student in PSUs?
  2. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?
  3. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  4. Job opportunities in PSU for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  5. Recruitment available in PSU for Computer and Mechanical Engineers on Diploma basis?
  6. Job opportunities in PSU for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  7. What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  8. Government recruitment exams for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  10. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  11. Companies under PSU which offer recruitment through GATE?
  12. Recruitment exams to get job in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses?
  14. Can I get job in PSU if studying M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed job opportunities for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in PSU? Tips for preparation?
  16. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  17. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  18. Am I eligible in PSU company? I am a student of mechanical engineering
15th March 2018, 09:31 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any recruitment available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student in PSU’s?

Yes, all the PSUs from time to time release vacancies for the Diploma holders in technical subjects.

However the jobs are low paying, and the diploma holders have to work under the Engineers and have to comply with the orders.

But there are a huge number of vacancies, when released for teh diploma holders.
18th March 2018, 03:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any recruitment available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student in PSU’s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year. I want to work with PSU’s like ONGC, SAIL, BHEL, etc. I want to know that I am a Diploma candidate then there is a recruitment for me in any PSU’s?

Yes, there are vacancies available for the diploma mechanical engineers in various PSUs. They can apply for jobs online and should appear for written test and interview for the selection. Candidates can find the job openings in the job portals and in the newspapers. Diploma mechanical engineering passed students can find jobs in the Indian Railways, Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited, REIL, Cochin Shipyard, Chennai Metro Rail Limited, RITES Limited, ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?