6th June 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Air Cargo Management course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Air Cargo Management. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

8th July 2018, 11:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Air Cargo Management course?

Job Opportunities after successful completion of Diploma in Air Cargo Management Course:

After successful completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in some of the major agencies like,

>> Indigo
>> Spice Jet
>> Air India
>> Go Air
>> Air Costa
>> Vistara Airlines
>> Jet Airways
>> Jet Konnect
>> Air Asia..etc.,

for positions like Traffic Regulator, Airport Manager, Airline Customer Support, Executive Airport, Flight Attendant, Flight and Ground Instructor..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?