25th October 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Aeronautics after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

If there any chances to study Aeronautics after completion of diploma in electronics and communication, and also I complete the engineering in the same branch. Can you please guide me with the required information soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. Can I study medical after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Is it possible for me to study aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  5. Can I study Aeronautics after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Tech Aeronautics after Diploma in ECE? Is there any lateral entry scheme for Diploma holders?
  7. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  11. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study Electronics and Power Engineering after completion of ECE Diploma?
  13. How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  14. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  15. Can I study B.Sc Electronics after Diploma Electronics and Communication?
  16. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  17. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completion of Diploma Electronics?
  18. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
27th October 2017, 10:52 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Aeronautics after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

Yes after engineering you can do either short term course in aeronautics or bachelor degree course in aeronautics management.

Short term course are
>> Air cargo management
>> Aviation English training
>> Sustainable Aviation
>> Cargo proration
>> Civil aviation management

I will prefer you to do these training from IATA (International Air transport Association). Visit www.iata.org for full details
27th October 2017, 06:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Aeronautics after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?