6th June 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of Diploma in Air Cargo Management course which is available in Paramount Airways Training Academy? Please let me know about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy?
  2. How many Diploma in Air Cargo Management seats are available in Paramount Airways Training Academy?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy?
  4. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  9. Can I study Aeronautics after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  11. Is it a right time to apply for Air Hostess while in class 11? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to become an Air Hostess soon after school is over? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  15. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  16. Which aviation course is better for +2 passed girls?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Management Non Wood Forest Products in Sumati Gramotthan Evam Training Institute, Garhwal? -- [New]
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
15th November 2018, 01:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy?

** The Course duration of Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy is one year.

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Air Cargo Management in Paramount Airways Training Academy is Rs. 44500.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 8 Partap Nagar Colony NR Glass Factory, Tonk Road Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018
Phone: 0141 312 5531
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?