9th November 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Air Travel Services for B.Com student? Job opportunities through this course?

I just want to know that after completing my B.Com am I eligible to do PG Diploma course in Air Travel Services? Kindly tell me about the job opportunities through this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Travel and Tourism?
  2. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services?
  3. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  5. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  6. Eligibility to study and job opportunities through Biotechnology Diploma course?
  7. List of colleges offering PG Diploma(Air Travel Services) in Chennai? Details of this course?
  8. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management for a candidate? Job opportunities through this Diploma course?
  10. What are career opportunities after B.Com.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether Diploma in Automobiles provides amples job opportunities under private sector or not?
  12. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  14. Do i need to do Degree course after Diploma in Travel & Tourism?
  15. Airlines related courses for B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  16. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  17. Career opportunities for Diploma in Travel and Tourism students?
  18. Chances of Joining IATA Colleges after 12th?
3rd September 2017, 09:16 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Air Travel Services for B.Com student? Job opportunities through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just want to know that after completing my B.Com am I eligible to do PG Diploma course in Air Travel Services? Kindly tell me about the job opportunities through this course. Thank you!

If you want to do post graduate diploma in air travel service after completing your B.Com, then here below are details regarding PG Course is air travel management course:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma is bachelors or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma course in air travel service is 1 year.

Job Opportunities after PG Diploma in Air Travel Management:-

>> Travel operation executive.

>> Operation analyst.

>> Tour and travel coordinator.

>> Home based travel sales agent.

>> Customer care.

>> Travel and tourism executive.

>> Domestic and international tour operator.

>> Travel agent.

>> Tourist guide.

Colleges Offer PG Diploma in Air Travel Management Course:-

1). BBK DAV College for Women Amritsar.

2). RNB Global University Bikaner.

3). Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Bhopal.

4). Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.

5). St. Philomena’s College Mysore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?