6th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Library Science course in India and Abroad?

Hello, I have heard that through Diploma in Library Science course I can get good job anywhere in India as well as in Abroad. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities for me if I do this course in India and in Abroad.

11th July 2018, 10:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Library Science course in India and Abroad?

Job opportunities through diploma in Library Science course in India:-

There are lucrative jobs prospects for the candidates having diploma in library science. They are appointed in schools, colleges universities, college, public libraries. There are also opportunities in information centres, archives and cultural organisation. A good librarian can also help in teaching library science and related topics.

Generally the remuneration depends on the qualification, the skill and the organisations but a librarian is always well paid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?