25th February 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Kendrapada government polytechnic after getting Lateral general rank 1067 in DET?

My det lateral gen rank is 1067.can I got kendrapada gov polytechnic

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study in Government Polytechnic, Kendrapara if secured 1067 rank in DET?
  2. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  3. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  4. Can I change the mistake in DET form for lateral entry?
  5. When is the polytechnic DET diploma entrance exam test of Haryana? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to do Diploma in Electrical after passing ITI in Wireman stream?
  7. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  8. In which stream I will get admission to study in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 13691 General rank and 650 Girl rank in JEECUP?
  9. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  10. Can I do Diploma engineering in 2015 while appearing for 10th board exams?
  11. How to do diploma course in Haryana state?
  12. Can I get admission to study Computer Science Engineering in Government Polytechnic College if secured 14813 General rank in JEXPO?
  13. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  14. Can I take lateral entry admission in 2nd year in government college of Polytechnic in UP after scoring 59.6% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  16. List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?
  17. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  18. List of entrance exams to study Diploma course?
26th February 2016, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Kendrapada government polytechnic after getting Lateral general rank 1067 in DET?

You definitely have a good chance of admission in your choice of government polytechnic with this rank but it will also depend on the stream in which you want to get admission.

There are limited seats available in a stream and your rank seems good for admission in the said college. Just attend the counselling and try to enter the right options in preference order.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?