25th February 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

When is the polytechnic DET diploma entrance exam test of Haryana?

When is the polytechnic DET diploma entrance exam test of Haryana?
Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  2. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  3. Detailed information about Diploma Entrance Test(DET)?
  4. Diploma in architect after passing 10th?
  5. In which branch I will get admission if secured 14059 rank in Haryana DET?
  6. How to be B.E Civil after having diploma in Architecture Assistantship from government polytechnic Sirsa Haryana
  7. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  8. How can I get admission in a government college?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in mechanical engineering? I have scored 57% in PCM
  10. What is the date of sale of polytechnic forms for Haryana Polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana
  12. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  14. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  15. Can I get admission for B.Tech course in Haryana without giving any Entrance Exam after completion of 3 year Diploma course?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Kendrapada government polytechnic after getting Lateral general rank 1067 in DET?
  18. Can a Domicile of Bihar, apply for Hariyana PMT after passing 12th from D.P.S Faridabad?
25th February 2016, 10:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the polytechnic DET diploma entrance exam test of Haryana?

DET exam form will be available nowadays in Haryana. Generally form released in the month of February and last date of form submission is in the end of March. Your DET exam will be expected to held in the month of April and you will get your marks in the exam at the end of April.
For your kind information i want to tell you that DET exam is give for getting admission in well reputed institutes. So my suggestion to you is that you should study your complete syllabus of 10th standard and try to solve previous papers of DET for getting good marks in DET henceforth for getting admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?