6th September 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Comparative Mythology course in Mumbai? Details of this course?

Hello Sir,
My name is Sneha Arvind Kumar Gupta. I had completed my B.Com (General) with First Class from University of Mumbai. Currently I'm doing full time job & planning for further studies. I'm planning to do Diploma in Comparative Mythology. Can you please provide me the details of this course. And which are the institutes in Mumbai provide this course? It would be really a great pleasure for me if you will help me with my queries. Waiting for your reply !
Thanks & Regards,
Sneha A. Gupta

Related Questions:
13th September 2015, 03:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Comparative Mythology course in Mumbai? Details of this course?

University of Mumbai is the only university in India that provides Diploma In Comparative Mythology course.

Address: CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000

Candidates who have passed any graduation with more than 55% marks can apply for this course.
Age of candidate must be above 22 years.

This course is of 1 year with 2 semesters.

Candidate can get job in fields like professors, readers and lecturers in various Government and private colleges.
6th September 2017, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Comparative Mythology course in Mumbai? Details of this course?

Hi, Myself Keerthana from Mumbai. I have done my Bachelor's in Management studies. I am working now. I want to pursue the Diploma in comparative mythology. Can you guide me please as to the procedure and schedule. And can I do a distance learning of this because of my job
13th September 2017, 05:47 AM
cataleya11

Diploma in Comparative Mythology course is a competitive course and is offered by few colleges. Duration is 12 months for this course.This course covers both theoretical and other applied aspects of Comparative Mythology.
Name of the colleges are
->Mumbai University, Department of Sanskrit
->Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts.

Minimum educational qualification required is 55% marks in graduation from a known university. Students from any stream can apply. Minimum age should be 22 years and no maximum age provided. Symbiosis School provides both regular and distance education in this course.
13th September 2017, 08:29 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Myself Keerthana from Mumbai. I have done my Bachelor's in Management studies. I am working now. I want to pursue the Diploma in comparative mythology. Can you guide me please as to the procedure and schedule. And can I do a distance learning of this because of my job

Institute Offer Diploma in Comparative Mythology in Mumbai:-

1). University of Mumbai.

Eligibility condition:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for Diploma in comparative mythology is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> To apply for diploma course in comparative mythology applicant must be at least 22 years old at the time of application.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for diploma course is Rs:- 2540/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?