25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO

Sir, I have completed 10th and studying in 11th PCM now. I have applied for JEXPO and will appear this exam. I am interested in Plastic Technology. So, I need to know which are the colleges provides Plastic Technology Diploma course in India for JEXPO aspirant?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  2. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  3. List of colleges offering admission in Agricultural Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  4. List of colleges offering admission in Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  6. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  7. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  8. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  9. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma with 15212 rank in JEXPO?
  10. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat
  12. List of colleges offering BTech(Plastic Technology) in Delhi
  13. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  14. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  17. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  18. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
8th March 2018, 11:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed 10th and studying in 11th PCM now. I have applied for JEXPO and will appear this exam. I am interested in Plastic Technology. So, I need to know which are the colleges provides Plastic Technology Diploma course in India for JEXPO aspirant?

Sorry, Diploma in Plastic Technology course is not offered through JEXPO. There are 31 diploma courses (3 year duration) offered through JEXPO. Candidates can find the list of diploma courses offered by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development is given Click Here.
Candidates can study the Diploma in Plastic Technology in CIPET – Haldia. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Plastic Technology course in CIPET is a pass in 10th standard with mathematics and science subjects. For taking admission, candidates have to clear the CIPET JEE. Candidates can find the details in the CIPET – Haldia website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?