25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

When IGNOU notification for admission in Education Technology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Sir, I want to get admission in post graduation diploma in Education Technology course which is taught in IGNOU. For this I have to give entrance exam? When IGNOU announces the notification for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. When IGNOU notification for admission in Clinical Cardiology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  2. When the notification of IGNOU PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. When IGNOU notification for admission in Post-Graduate Diploma in Plantation Management course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  4. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  5. Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Food Technology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?
  6. When the notification for Hospital Administration Diploma course will be announced by TISS? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  7. What are the ways to complete B.Tech after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering other than AMIE?
  8. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education-Communication Technology for Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed correspondence
  10. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  12. When the admission notification for PG diploma in Dairy Technology will be issued by Annamalai University?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode if I am 50 years old? Institutions at Kolkata which provides Ph.D in Chemistry?
  14. What is the criteria for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Chemistry in correspondence?
  16. Does CUSAT conducts entrance exam for PhD(Instrumentation Technology) admission? When the notification will be released?
  17. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com graduate?
  18. Admission notification and date of entrance exam for class 9th for 2015 session?
8th March 2018, 12:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When IGNOU notification for admission in Education Technology PG Diploma course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to get admission in post graduation diploma in Education Technology course which is taught in IGNOU. For this I have to give entrance exam? When IGNOU announces the notification for this course?

Notification for the admission to study a Post Graduate Diploma in Education Technology (PGDET) was released in the month of July 2017. Candidates with graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma in Education Technology course. Duration of the course is one year. There is no entrance examination for the admission to the PG Diploma in Education Technology course. Candidates can apply online for the admission to study the PG Diploma in Education Technology course or they can contact any IGNOU study center. The IGNOU PGDET website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?