3rd August 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik areas

Dear Sir, I am Rushikesh Bodke from Nashi. I have passed 10th Class with 74% marks and I would like to pursue Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik areas. Please tell me the procedure to be followed on contact number - 8605733466

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  2. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  3. Which college can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I have scored 71.34%
  4. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  5. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List top colleges or institutes offering Diploma course in Aviation Management in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Which are the Mumbai aviation courses offering colleges?
  8. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  9. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  10. What are the MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in Nashik, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmednagar
  11. List of engineering colleges in Pune and Nashik? What is the cutoff list?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.Des course in Mumbai and Pune?
  13. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  14. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  15. List of colleges offering admission in Pune or Mumbai to a candidate who has scored 67 marks in CMAT?
  16. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams?
  17. Which college can I select for engineering in Kolhapur after scoring 77 marks in PCM?
  18. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
4th August 2016, 12:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik areas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am Rushikesh Bodke from Nashi. I have passed 10th Class with 74% marks and I would like to pursue Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik areas. Please tell me the procedure to be followed on contact number - 8605733466
List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik areas:-

Thakur Institute Of Aviation Technology  
Address: 90 Feet Rd, Thakur Complex, Near Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400101
Phone:022 2854 2481

Indian Aerospace & Engineering
Address: JMD, D-511, TTC Industrial Estate, MIDC Area Near Police Station, Turbhe, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705
Phone:1800 22 7786

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
140/6, Near Warje Chowk,
NDA Road, Warje Malwadi,
Pune--411 052
iiaeit.org

Pune Institute for Aeronautics and Computer Science
5th Floor, Kunal Plaza, Near Chinchwad Station,
Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Chinchwad,
Pune--411 019
4th August 2016, 06:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik areas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The list of institutions offering Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nashik areas is given below;

Franklin Institute of Air Hostess Training - Website Link
Air Hostess Academy, Ratan Housing Society, Next to Portuguese Church, Chitale Path, Mumbai
Livewel Aviation Training Academy - Website Link
Sinhgad Institute of Aviation and Hospitality Management - Website Link
Wingsss Aviation & Hospitality - Website Link
5th August 2016, 10:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in Mumbai, Pune and Nasik:-

Indian Aerospace & Engineering
Address: JMD, D-511, TTC Industrial Estate, MIDC Area Near Police Station, Turbhe, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705
Phone:1800 22 7786

Pune Institute for Aeronautics and Computer Science
5th Floor, Kunal Plaza, Near Chinchwad Station,
Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Chinchwad,
Pune--411 019

Thakur Institute Of Aviation Technology  
Address: 90 Feet Rd, Thakur Complex, Near Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400101
Phone:022 2854 2481

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
140/6, Near Warje Chowk,
NDA Road, Warje Malwadi,
Pune--411 052
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?