9th March 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Details of hostel facilities offered to study Nursing in America? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
I wish to study in America. Actually I have to desire to do Nursing course there. So I want to know the information about fee expenses and hostel facilities provided in America.

Related Questions:
  1. Best medical colleges in Bangalore? Details about the colleges on expenses, hostel and dining facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  5. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  6. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts in Tamil Nadu? Fee expenses and hostel facilities?
  8. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  9. Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?
  10. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  11. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  12. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  13. Facilities offered and student condition for B.Sc Nursing course?
  14. Total year fee in BITS Pilani? What is the hostel fee and semester fee?
  15. How may I get fee details for B.Tech and hostel allotment?
  16. Last date to apply for Sardar Patel College of Nursing B.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam? Total fee expenses?
  17. Can I get Computer Science with 4789 rank in KIITEE? Total fee expenses with hostel charges?
  18. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?