17th December 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering distance PG Diploma in Child Psychology in Tamil Nadu?

Hello,
I just want to know that is there any colleges in Tamil Nadu offering PG Diploma in Child Psychology through distance education? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  4. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  5. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  6. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  8. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  9. List of Universities offering Diploma in Child Psychology in Punjab?
  10. Colleges offering AICTE approved Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  11. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  12. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  13. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Tamil Nadu if completed ITI 2 years ago?
  14. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  16. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Petroleum Engineering at Tamil Nadu?
  18. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
27th January 2016, 12:06 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance PG Diploma in Child Psychology in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I just want to know that is there any colleges in Tamil Nadu offering PG Diploma in Child Psychology through distance education? Please let me know about this asap.
The list of institutions offering distance PG diploma in Child Psychology given below;

Institute of Holistic Mental Health - http://www.ihmh.in/contact.html
Bharathiar Univeristy - http://b-u.ac.in/departments/psychology/
Madras University - http://www.unom.ac.in/index.php?rout...bout&deptid=62
Attached Files
File Type: pdf eligibility (1).pdf(140.1 KB, 70 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?