17th December 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Degree being an Architecture Diploma holder?

Friends,
I am a Diploma Holder in Architecture. Now I want to do Degree in Architecture. So, again I have to appear in any entrance exam? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  2. Can I take degree in architecture after civil diploma?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study Architecture Diploma course?
  4. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  5. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  7. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  8. Entrance exams to study in NIT/IIT for Diploma holder?
  9. List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?
  10. How can I get admission to study correspondence Degree in Architecture being a Diploma student?
  11. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  12. Which is the exam to give for a diploma holder to study in abroad?
  13. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  14. Can a diploma holder in Civil engineering do a degree in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to join JE(Civil) in PSU for Diploma holder in Architecture Assistant?
  16. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study Diploma in Architecture course?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  18. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
27th January 2016, 12:08 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Degree being an Architecture Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am a Diploma Holder in Architecture. Now I want to do Degree in Architecture. So, again I have to appear in any entrance exam? Please guide me.
Yes, the aspirant should appear for an entrance examination to study B.Arch course. The name of the entrance is NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture. The eligibility to appear for the entrance is a 3 year diploma course. The duration of the B.Arch is 5 years. There is no lateral entry to this course. The course is available in the following institutes;

- Adhiyamaan College of Engineering - http://www.adhiyamaan.ac.in/anew/admission.php

- Manipal Institute of Technology - http://manipal.edu/foa/programs/program-list/barch.html

- NIT Tiruchirappalli - http://www.nitt.edu/home/admissions/barch/

The aspirant should contact the colleges for more detail or check the same in the website links given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?