1st March 2018, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

List of courses available in ITI for getting job in Gulf countries? Doing ITI course after 10th is a good decision?

Hello, I want to go Gulf Country for working purpose. I am about to finish my 10th. My plan is, after my 10th I will join ITI course. So, I want to know the courses of ITI through which I can get job in Gulf Country? Also I want to know that I am going in a right track or not?

31st March 2018, 02:00 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of courses available in ITI for getting job in Gulf countries? Doing ITI course after 10th is a good decision?

To get jobs in Gulf countries, the courses you can do in ITI are:-
Fitter
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Electrician
Diesel Mechanics
Etc.

And ITI is a job Oriented course, done just after completing 10th examination. So, your decision is very good and scopic.
4th September 2020, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses available in ITI for getting job in Gulf countries? Doing ITI course after 10th is a good decision?

What is the best iti course getting job in Saudi Arabia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?