9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

List of Engineering Diploma courses for getting job in Gulf countries? Doing Diploma Engineering course after 10th is a good decision?

Hello, I want to go Gulf Country for working purpose. I am about to finish my 10th. My plan is, after my 10th I will join Diploma Engineering course. So, I want to know the courses of Diploma Engineeringthrough which I can get job in Gulf Country? Also I want to know that I am going in a right track or not?

17th April 2018, 05:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Engineering Diploma courses for getting job in Gulf countries? Doing Diploma Engineering course after 10th is a good decision?

After the completion of class 10th examination, you can opt Diploma courses in Engineering in different streams. After the completion of Diploma courses, you will have a lot of career options both in India as well as in Abroad.
Below I have listed some of the Diploma courses which you can opt after the completion of class 10th.

> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

> Diploma in Civil Engineering

> Diploma in Electrical Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Engineering

> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

> Diploma in Chemical Engineering

> Diploma in Software Engineering

> Diploma in Mining Engineering

> Diploma in Petroleum Engineering

> Diploma in Mechatronics

> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Science and Technology

> Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?