29th October 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

List of diploma courses approved to be eligible for government jobs in future?

I have completed diploma electrical in distance education. Can you please list me all the diploma courses which are approved to provide government jobs? Am I eligible to get a government job or not? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  2. List government approved Marine diploma colleges?
  3. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  6. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  7. IASE deemed university Rajasthan approved for government jobs?
  8. What are the Government jobs available for diploma degree holder?
  9. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  10. Which all diploma courses are approved by AICTE?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical from LEET?
  12. Is it true that no degree and diploma distance engineering courses are AICTE recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after doing course from KSOU?
  13. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
  14. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  15. Is AIMES (Vadodara) government approved for diploma courses?? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  17. Can I apply for Government jobs if I have diploma in Swami Vivekananda University?
  18. Whether LEET is only available for Government approved Diploma students? IETE student can't appear in it?
30th October 2016, 10:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the diploma course approved for getting a government job in future?

There is no such approved courses which can guarantee you of a government job in future, you can get admission in any recognized course you like and wish to get admission it, provided you should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. You should just complete your course from a recognized institute and should apply for those government jobs you are eligible for.
30th October 2016, 10:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the diploma course approved for getting a government job in future?

There is no such approved courses which can guarantee you of a government job in future, you can get admission in any recognized course you like and wish to get admission it, provided you should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. You should just complete your course from a recognized institute and should apply for those government jobs you are eligible for.
31st October 2016, 12:26 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- You can apply for many government jobs on the basis of diploma degree.

--- You can apply for Indian railways job, various jobs through SSC, Banking jobs etc.

--- The main eligibility criteria is that, you must have at least 12th or equivalent from any well affiliated institute.

--- Nowadays the electrical, mechanical, computers, IT, electronics, Automobile, Chemical, civil, Architectural engineering etc are the most trending diploma streams for better future scope.

--- All above mentioned courses are well accepted for government jobs if pursued from any affiliated institute.
31st October 2016, 03:32 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complete diploma electrical in distance education whats diploma approved by the gov job? Am I eligible to get a government job or not? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon.

Thank you!
After completing diploma in electrical stream you can apply for various companies & factories as junior engineer.
In the beginning salary will be around 2 to 3.2 Lac per annum.
Once you got exprience you will get promoted to higher post.
As far as government job is concerned yes you are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?