28th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical from LEET?

Sir/Mam, I am doing diploma in LEET from electrical branch from guru kashi university which is approved by ugc. So, I can apply for government job like junior eng in RRB, ntpc diploma trainee, sail, bhel etc after complete my diploma degree. My qualifications is 12 2 year ITI from electrician branch. So, please tell me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  2. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  3. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  4. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  5. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?
  10. Can I apply for Government jobs after doing Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU?
  11. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  12. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  14. Am I eligible to give JEE exam after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  17. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
1st May 2017, 12:35 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical from LEET?

Yes, you are eligible to apply government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical. But make sure that the institute from which you are pursuing Diploma course should be well affiliated. To apply for a job in government organizations, you have to submit online application and then appear in entrance exam. Once you cleared the entrance exam followed by interview you have to pass the medical fitness test to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?