27th September 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th? Should I get admission in NIFT or continue to study intermediate with Humanities?

I want to become a fashion designer so can I do diploma after 10th? And also should I get admission in NIFT? Or I should take humanities for it? I am very confuse about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?
  3. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  4. Eligibility for NIFT after 1 year diploma in Fashion designing?
  5. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  6. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  7. Passionate about Designing Dresses : Which Course will suit me in fashion field?
  8. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  9. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  10. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  11. Is there any way to study Bachelors in Fashion Designing for 1 year Diploma student?
  12. How to do fashion designing diploma after doing B.E from MP in ECE stream
  13. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  15. How can I join after 10th? I am interested in fashion designing
  16. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  17. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  18. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
2nd October 2015, 04:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th? Should I get admission in NIFT or continue to study intermediate with Humanities?

Yes, you can definitely pursue diploma course in the field of fashion after tenth with a future goal to become fashion designer. NIFT is one of the topmost institutes in the country in the field of fashion. SO it will be a great opportunity for you to embark your position in the field of fashion if you can get admission in NIFT. If you have a determined goal to become a fashion designer then there is no point in opting for humanities. You can directly go for diploma course in the field of fashion design. However, if you are in a dilemma, then you can opt for humanities now, later you opt for fashion design in your graduation level.
19th April 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th? Should I get admission in NIFT or continue to study intermediate with Humanities?

My daughter finished her nios 10th & she wants to do diploma in fashion designing course in bangalore. Please let me know the details of fees & colleges in bangalore.
7th February 2020, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Am have failed in one subject in12 so can I apply for nift
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?