1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

List of exams to enter Banking sector for ECE Diploma holder? Eligibility to appear?

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering. I am interested to get job in Bank. So, can I appear Banking exams? Kindly let me know about such exams.

12th March 2018, 02:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exams to enter Banking sector for ECE Diploma holder? Eligibility to appear?

Diploma is not the sufficient qualification to appear for recruitment in banking jobs.

The required minimum qualification to appear for banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to complete the bachelor degree course to appear for examination. IBPS and SBI conducts entrance examination for recruitment in nationalized or PSU bank.

For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
12th March 2018, 04:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of exams to enter Banking sector for ECE Diploma holder? Eligibility to appear?

First thing I would like to let you know that there is no banking jobs available for diploma degree holders as the minimum educational qualification required for getting banking jobs is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering degree holder you first need to pursue a bachelor degree course from a recognized university to be eligible for any banking jobs.

Further, after completion of your bachelor degree course you will be eligible for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer and for recruitment at these posts you need to qualify entrance examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination.
12th March 2018, 10:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

To get job in Banks ( PSU's ) you have to appear for entrance examination and qualify in it.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible for recruitment only after diploma course.

IBPS and SBI conducts the entrance examination for recruitment on various posts.
12th March 2018, 11:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are no such banking recruitment's available for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to appear in Banking recruitment's.

The major banking recruitment's recruiter is IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) which conducts several examinations and they may include,
<> IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment
<> IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
<> IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officer Scale I, II and III recruitment's..etc.,

The basic educational educational qualification required to apply for all the above mentioned recruitment's is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As you are done with Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course, I suggest you to first pursue Bachelor's Degree after Diploma. So that, you may apply for Banking recruitment's after completion of B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
13th March 2018, 10:06 AM
chikkykranthi619

IBPS conducts the online test for most of the public sector banks for entering.

For getting the job in private banks then directly one can attend exams conducted by the respective private sector banks.

But am sorry to say that on the basis of diploma one cannot apply for the bank exams, it might be public sector or private sector.

So, i suggest you to complete degree or equivalent and then start applying for bank exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?