22nd March 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to get government job after completing B.A.(Pass) being a female candidate?

Respected Sir,
What is the next study for a
B.A. Pass women for a government jobs?
Kindly tell me what I have to do after my B.A.
I really want to get government jobs.
Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  2. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  3. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  4. For which government jobs am I eligible and when can I expect a call after completing B.E EEE?
  5. Age limit of Bihar TET 2015 for general category?
  6. Can I get government Mahila government college, Ajmer after scoring 2600 rank in Gen Female and 702 in OBC?
  7. What is the age limit for female to get government jobs in Aeronautics after completing B.Tech in Aerospace?
  8. Maximum age to enroll as primary teacher in government schools after completion of JBT for a Female OBC candidate -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government colleges in which I can get after scoring RPET rank of 28193(general), 5408(Female), 1627(ST) and 243(ST Female)?
  10. NDA is also for girls or not?
  11. What is the age limit for female candidates in KV Sangathan and Delhi Government for JBT post
  12. How to get MBBS seat for SC male and female candidates in private and government college?
  13. Can I get a government job after completing DTT? I have completed DTT
  14. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  15. What is the age limit for general female candidate for UPSC entrance exam?
  16. How can female arts graduate get a government job?
  17. What is the upper age limit for a general female candidate to apply for the post of lecturership in any government college or university?
  18. How to become an IPS officer after taking commerce?
31st March 2015, 05:57 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study to get government job after completing B.A.(Pass) being a female candidate?

We are glad to know that you have decided to get a good government job after your graduation and this decision is going to be right soon because there are many government jobs available in various sectors in India and you are a female candidate and will work hard to get the job :

First of all you will have to decide your goal means in which sector you wanna go so choose your favorite sector first then think next in that sector.

Suppose you choose Teaching or banking as your career then you will have to work according to that because to enter the banking sector you can enter directly by qualifying written exam and interview process and you are eligible because of being a graduate for banking exams.

To apply for teaching sector jobs, you need to pass diploma in elementary education or bachelor's of elementary education then only you will be considered eligible or complete master's degree then qualify NET or SLET entrance test then you can get teaching job so there is a lot of time you have to give that is why you should choose Banking sector which is better for female candidates.

It is better because female candidates get the job posting in their local area where they really belongs to and after marriage they get the job where they live so this is the advantage for girls.

IBPS Conduct PO and clerk examination for various nationalized banks so you need to apply for IBPS CWE clerk and PO examination and start preparation.

If possible then find a better coaching center for guidance and practice of these exams because banking exams can not be cracked without having good knowledge of the subject asked and practice as well.

You can also prepare for SSC exams such as CGL and CHSL because these jobs are also well reputed for both male an female candidates so it depends on you and we are just trying to guide you the right way you choose.

Examination pattern of IBPS exams for PO and clerk post : Still the latest pattern is not issued but there will be following stages which are :

Preliminary Examination
Mains Examination
Interview Process

After qualifying all these stages candidates will be shortlisted for merit list based on marks secured in mains exam and interview process and will be provided job if eligible.
3rd April 2015, 09:45 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What should I study to get government job after completing B.A.(Pass) being a female candidate?

See , after Graduation you can apply for many government jobs . So , there is no need to go for any other coure like PG to get a job .

-> After Gradution you can apply for the Bank jobs which are Safe and Secure for Female candidates.

You can apply for the IBPS bank Clerk and PO exams .
You can also apply for the SBI Bank clerk and po exams .

~ You can apply for the RRB to join in Railway department

~ You can apply for the NCC WOMEN in Army.
Your age shouldbe in between 19-25 years only.
You shouldhave completed Graduation from a Recognised university to apply for the post.

~ You can apply for the post of Assiant in United India.
4th April 2015, 09:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

After completion of B.A there are many job opportunities in the government sector. You can also apply for the TET examination with your graduation .How ever here we are providing you the list of government jobs in which you can give an exam.

1.Railways ( As T & C)

2.Banking Sector

3.Staff Selection Examination

4.Civil's Examination

5.Defence (CDS Examination for Army )

6.Postal Examinations and many other examinations in the above fields.
5th April 2015, 02:30 PM
Tanveer2308

After graduation you are eligible for most of the govt jobs such as IBPS,IAS,SSC.
You should be updated with the syllabus.
You should be updated with the format of paper.
Most of the students are weak in general awareness,to get rid of this you need to be aware what is happening outside,read newspaper,watch news channel daily.
Study general knowledge as much as possible.
This will enhance your chance to clear the exams.
Your english should be perfect,read english newspaper daily to improve your english skills.
Practice math as much as possible.
Study RS aggarwal for reasoning.
By following this guideline,you will definitely crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?