19th March 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

List few specialized courses which i can do after BME diploma?

I have just finished my b m e diploma course. And now i am looking forward to get admission in any specialized course only. So kindly suggest me few specialized course to study now?

14th September 2017, 04:13 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List few specialized courses which i can do after BME diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just finished my b m e diploma course. And now i am looking forward to get admission in any specialized course only. So kindly suggest me few specialized course to study now?

As you have done biomedical engineering diploma and want to know about specialized courses, then here below are details regarding specialized diploma course related to biomedical engineering:-

List of Specialized courses in Biomedical Engineering:-

>> Diploma in Bio material and artificial organs.

>> Diploma in Medical image processing.

>> Specialized course in Bio- sensors and signal processing.

>> Specialized course in biomedical instrumentation.

>> Diploma in basic human anatomy and physiology.

:- Duration of specialized diploma courses is from 6 months to 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?