18th February 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PG diploma in Environment Science?

I have completed M.Sc. in Zoology. And now i want to do PG diploma in Environment Science subject. I want to make my career in this field only. So kindly tell me the procedure to get admission in the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  3. How can I get a teaching job in Environment Science, I am a student of M.Sc Environment Sciences? Which schools or colleges have Environment Science as a subject?
  4. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  6. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  7. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  10. Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in aeronautical after diploma in computer science?
  13. Is there any course for BIPC students?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech for Diploma in CSE last semester student? How can I apply for an entrance exam?
  16. Will there be a bad impact due to change in stream at M.Sc? Admission process in reputed colleges for M.Sc Environment Science?
  17. After matriculation can I do Safety Management course?
  18. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
14th September 2017, 03:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PG diploma in Environment Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Sc. in Zoology. And now i want to do PG diploma in Environment Science subject. I want to make my career in this field only. So kindly tell me the procedure to get admission in the course?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in environmental science after completing M.SC in zoology, then here below are details regarding diploma course:-

>> To apply for PG diploma in environmental science is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in environmental science is 1 year.

>> There is no entrance exam is conducted for admission to PG diploma course in environmental science. The admission procedure depends upon your performance in previous studies.

>> After having diploma you can apply for job in areas like National parks, Waste management plants, Pollution control board, Water treatment plants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?