18th March 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated Polytechnic colleges in Delhi? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello,
Can you tell me what are the Government Polytechnic colleges in Delhi? What are the entrance exams available for admission in such colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  2. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  3. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  4. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  5. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU?
  6. How to get admission in government college after scoring 15000 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?
  7. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic
  9. How may I get polytechnic entrance exam form? List of government colleges in Dehradun for Polytechnic?
  10. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  12. Is it possible to do Diploma in Electrical after passing ITI in Wireman stream?
  13. What is the duration for diploma in information technology course
  14. Do I have to apply for the colleges and give their exams which are affiliated by the IMU separately after qualifying IMUCET? Will I get admission to IMU affiliated colleges directly?
  15. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering from West bengal
  16. Can I do diploma in Engineering after 10th? Is there any use of doing diploma after 10th? Which are the best institutes in India for diploma course?
  17. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  18. Do i need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
28th March 2016, 12:28 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated Polytechnic colleges in Delhi? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you tell me what are the Government Polytechnic colleges in Delhi? What are the entrance exams available for admission in such colleges?
The List of Government Polytechnics in Delhi given below;

The candidate has to appear for the Delhi Polytechnics Common Entrance Examination (CET) for the admission to the polytechnic colleges in Delhi. The candidate should have passed 10th Class with minimum of 35% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link is,Official website
28th March 2016, 12:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated Polytechnic colleges in Delhi? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
List of Government Affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi:

- Integrated Institute of Technology
Official website - Click Here

- Kasturba Polytechnic for Women

- Meerabai Institute of Technology

- Ambedkar Polytechnic

Aryabhat Poytechnic

The entrance exam for Diploma course will be conducted by the concerned Institution for admission process. The admission will be held during the month of April/May. One can get the application from the respective university counter office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?