19th March 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Administration?

I want to get admission in the post graduate diploma course in educational administration. I want to do this course in symbiosis institute. So tell me how can i get admission in the course?

28th March 2016, 12:24 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in the post graduate diploma course in educational administration. I want to do this course in symbiosis institute. So tell me how can i get admission in the course?
The Post Graduate Diploma in Education Administration is available in Symbiosis Institute, Pune; the eligibility to study the course is a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The aspirant has to purchase the prospectus and application form from the Pune Campus or can get online. Submit the application form along with attested copies of all academic documents. All the details are available in the official website. Please, refer the below official links;

- > For Admission details: Click Here
- > For course details: Click Here
28th March 2016, 01:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Administration through Symbiosis Institute, Pune. The educational qualification needed to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Administration is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. One can get the application from the Symbiosis Institute counter office or through online mode.

Official website - http://www.scdl.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?