24th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Interior Design course? Entrance exams, fees with hostel charges?

Sir, I am from Delhi and wanted to study Diploma in Interior Design course. List of government colleges in Delhi with entrance exams available for it? Fees required with hostel charges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges in Delhi for Interior Design and their entrance exams
  2. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Interior Designing?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in interior design in part time mode
  4. List of government colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Education? Entrance exams available for it?
  5. Whether NIFTs provide Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration course? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  6. What is the general fees of all ITIs in India including admission charges, course charges, study materials and hostel charges?
  7. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  9. How much should I pay per semester to get a seat for M.Tech in EEE?
  10. Name of schools having hostel facilities and their fees and other charges?
  11. Possibility to study Interior Design Diploma course for B.A.(English) student? Scope of Diploma in Interior Design?
  12. What are the hostel and mess charges of NIFT delhi?
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.Sc Nursing course? Government colleges in Delhi for it?
  14. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  15. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com?
  17. Can i study further after Diploma in Interior Design?
  18. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Interior Design at JIMS, Delhi? -- [New]
29th November 2017, 08:19 PM
The Guider

Default Re: List of government colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Interior Design course? Entrance exams, fees with hostel charges?

After completing 10th or 12th, candidates can directly join diploma courses in interior design. Certain institutions like National Institute of Design (NID) conducts entrance test for the intake of eligible candidates to these diploma courses. There are some entrance tests like Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) etc.
Fees and hostel charges varies from college to college. Do, it is difficult to say a particular amount.
30th November 2017, 03:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Interior Design course? Entrance exams, fees with hostel charges?

List of government colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Interior Design are as follows:-

Meerabai Institute of Technology
Address: Maharani Bagh, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110065
Phone: 011 2631 8828

Apeejay Institute of Design
Address: 54, Mehrauli-Badarpur Road, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Phone: 011 2995 5459

Delhi School of Architecture & Design
Address: Opp. Metro Pillar Number 345, Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
Phone: 096544 32033

School of Interior Design
Address: H-1 B, Near Desh Bandoo College, Kalkaji Main Rd, Block H, Kalkaji, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
Phone: 092050 21557

International School of Design - Fashion Designing Courses in Delhi
Address: A 5B Block, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, 110063
Phone: 099534 54512

Delhi Institute of Fashion & Technology
Address: 23, IInd Floor, Above Vijaya Bank, Najafgarh Rd, Raja Garden, New Delhi, Delhi 110015
Phone: 011 2511 6362

JD Institute of Fashion Technology
Address: 39, Daryacha Building, Near Deer Park, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2652 8404

JD Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi
Address: 372-73, Aggarwal Millenium Tower-II, Netaji Subash Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
Phone: 088006 34400

Indian Institute Of Art and Design (IIAD)
Address: B-26, Okhla Phase I, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Phone: 011 4138 0000

WLC College India Ltd.
Address: 160-B, Western Avenue, Sainik Farms, Khanpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Phone: 098184 79333

You can take direct admission also in any of the good colleges in Delhi.
Fee varies as per college and different college have different fee and it starts from Rs. 60,000 to 1.5 Lakh. Hostel charges are not included in college fee. You have to pay hostel charges also. In Delhi hostel charges starts from Rs. 5000 per student and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?