9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Best institutions in Uttar Pradesh to study Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism course? Duration of course and topics covered under the course?

Sir, I have passed ITI Diesel Mechanic and now want to study Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism course. Please send me best institutions in Uttar Pradesh for it? Duration of course and topics covered under the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism course? Entrance exam available for it?
  2. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  3. What is the essential qualification required for break inspector post in Tamilnadu
  4. Associateship Examination-Motor Insurance Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. What is the age limit for Civil PSI in Karnataka?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for RTO Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector exam if I don't have a Heavy Vehicle Driving License?
  7. How to become a Motor Vehicle and Engineering Industries Insurance Surveyor?
  8. How to become Motor & Industrial Insurance Surveyor?
  9. Best stream for Diploma in between Automobile and Mechanical for ITI with Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) holder?
  10. How can I make domicile certificate of uttar pradesh? I've been living in Jharkhand for the last 15 years but having home in Uttar Pradesh
  11. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  12. List of government polytechnic colleges to study Diploma in Aircraft in Uttar Pradesh
  13. Number of B.Ed. Government colleges in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  15. How can I apply for motor vehicle inspector? I am a diploma student
  16. How can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if completed ITI(Mechanic Motor Vehicle) and having 11 years of working experience in Automobile sector?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  18. How to become a Motor Vehicle after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from BTE Delhi

30th November 2017, 05:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutions in Uttar Pradesh to study Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism course? Duration of course and topics covered under the course?

Duration of course- 3 years

Syllabus covered under this are:-
Applied mathematics I
Applied Science Lab
Auto Electrical and Electronics
Auto Repair and Maintenance
Automobile Chassis and Transmission
Automobile Machine shop
Automobile Mechanics
Automobile Workshop Practice
Automobile Workshop Tech.
Automotive Engine Auxiliary Systems
Automotive engines
Automotive Estimation and Costing
Automotive Pollution and Control
Basic computer Skills Lab
Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
C Programming Lab
Cad Practice Engineering Graphics
Engine and Vehicle Testing lab
English Communication
Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Power Plant
ISAP Lab
Modern Vehicle Technology
Vehicle Maintenance

List of colleges to pursue Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism in Uttar Pradesh are as follows:-
ASMR Institute of Technology and Management
Baba Saheb Ambedkar Polytechnic
Bhonwal School of Engineering
CHM Institute of Polytechnic and Technology
Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Devender Singh Institute of Technology and Management
Distance Education Academy
Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan Mahavidyalaya
Garv Institute of Information Management and Technology
GCRG Memorial Trusts Group of Institutions

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?