7th January 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How much should I pay per semester to get a seat for M.Tech in EEE?

Sir/ madam,

Can i know how much i wiil have to pay per semester to get a seat for M Tech in EEE

Related Questions:
  1. EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?
  2. How can I get a seat after scoring 1754 rank in PGECE in EEE stream
  3. List of mtech colleges which can give admission on PGECET 1351 Rank in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure of M.Tech program in IITs with and without qualifying the GATE exam? Is it necessary to qualify the GATE exam to get admission in IIT?
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  6. What is the procedure for M.Tech Computer Science course? What is the fee structure and is it approved by UGC and AICTE?
  7. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  8. How many seats are there in SRM university?
  9. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?
  10. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  11. What are the future opportunities after completing M.Tech in Control Systems
  12. Will I get a seat n Osmania or JNTU for M.Tech after scoring 345 in GATE?
  13. Will I get EEE seat in PSG by counselling?
  14. Which are the courses available in M.Tech for EEE?
  15. How to prepare for GATE exam? Which books to refer for the GATE EEE exam?
  16. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester? -- [New]
  17. Can I get into IIT with a score of 24 in GATE Instrumentation(OBC category)?
  18. Can I get a seat in EEE in hyderabad after scoring 27000 rank
15th September 2016, 03:28 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How much should I pay per semester to get a seat for M.Tech in EEE?

As you have not mentioned the college in the question so I am going to give you a rough estimate of how much the fees will be for M.Tech in EEE in a government college.
As far as the private colleges are concerned, you may have to search on their websites as they change every year and also these colleges are exorbitantly expensive and their fees structure differ from one another in a lot of ways, hence making the total fees that you end up paying way different from one another.
But just to give you an estimate as to the difference between the fees of government and private colleges, private colleges = 4 x government colleges as far as fees are concerned.
For government colleges, the fees per semester is 40,000 and there are additional fees to be paid in the first semester for caution money, admission fee etc. taking the first semester fees to around 55,000.
Thus the total fees for the four semester of the M.Tech degree is 1,75,000 approximately.
This is excluding the hostel charges and other accommodation related charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?