17th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management a beneficial course for Mechanical Engineer? List of colleges for it?

I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management. Is it beneficial course for me? List of colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management is beneficial course after Mechanical Engineering? Module of course and work area?
  2. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  3. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  4. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  5. Procedure to do Postgraduate Diploma in Technology Management beneficial for Mechanical Engineer?
  6. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  7. Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?
  8. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  9. What are the career options after BBA?
  10. List of colleges in Southern India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Watershed Management for Botany graduate? -- [New]
  13. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing BBM?
  15. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?
  16. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  18. What should I do after TYB.Com
19th November 2017, 12:00 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management a beneficial course for Mechanical Engineer? List of colleges for it?

Yes, Postgraduate diploma in material management is beneficial for you after completing mechanical; engineering, Because postgraduate diploma in material management helps you in acquiring knowledge and skills to make career in rapidly expanding world of material management. It also increases your scopes of job options in areas like Manufacturing, Shipping, Retailing field, Automobile companies, Financial corporations, Research and development departments etc. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in material management course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for postgraduate diploma in material management is graduation in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

- Duration of postgraduate diploma in material management is 1 year. Here below are details regarding institutes offer PG Diploma in material management course:-

List of Institutes Offer Postgraduate Diploma in Material Management Course:-
  1. Saga Institute of Management Studies, Kerala
  2. Sai Education Cell, Delhi
  3. AND Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals, Nagpur
  4. Brilliant Education, Jamnagar
  5. Acton Business School, Thane
  6. Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade, Lucknow
  7. Indian Institute of Material Management, Bangalore
  8. Winsoft Technologies, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?