14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions in Bihar to study Diploma in Stenography course? Duration of course and scope in Police department?

Sir, I am 12th passed student and now want to study Diploma in Stenography course. Please send me list of institution in Bihar for it? Duration of course and scope in Police department?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course has more scope between Diploma in Financial Management and Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? List of institutions in Hyderabad with fees and duration of course?
  2. List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?
  3. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English? Duration to complete the course?
  4. Institutions in Rajasthan for Diploma or Certificate course in Jewellery Designing? Duration and fees for the course?
  5. List of institutions to study Diploma in Photography
  6. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course
  7. In which department will I get a job after completing my stenography course?
  8. Will there be any vacancies for Ex-serviceman for the position of Sub Inspector in Bihar Police Department? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in IGNOU to study LLB course? Fee structure and duration of this course? List of study centers in Bihar?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Bihar -- [New]
  11. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
  12. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  13. Are there any vacancies for ex servicemen for the position of sub inspector in Bihar Police Department
  14. How to become a Bihar police officer?
  15. List of institutions in Mumbai to study Diploma in Animation and Multimedia
  16. Best institutions in Uttar Pradesh to study Diploma in Heavy Motor Vehicle Mechanism course? Duration of course and topics covered under the course?
  17. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tibetan Language & Literature? List of institutions for it?
  18. List of institutions in Lucknow to study Diploma in Java Programming
20th October 2017, 01:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutions in Bihar to study Diploma in Stenography course? Duration of course and scope in Police department?

List of Institutions in Bihar for Stenographer are as follows:-

Admission Help, Alamganj
No. 54/6, Bazarsamiti, Alamganj, Patna - 800008

Imagine Career Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Gandhi Maidan East
No. A-16, Ground Floor, Adhar Shila Complex, Gandhi Maidan East, Patna - 800001

Maa Sharde Typing & Computer Institute
Jagat Naryan Road, Kadamkuan, , Patna, Bihar - 800003,India

Its duration is of 6 months to 1 year. It is a short term diploma course. It has no career in police department.
Stenographer have various opportunities in Secretarial Departments of various government as well as private offices like- Court, Parliament, IB etc.
But you must have a degree of Intermediate or graduation to be eligible for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?