22nd October 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

How to register for diploma course in radiology from NIMS university?

Hi Sir, I passed my radiology diploma course from NIMS university Jaipur. Please tell me how can I do registration form online. Give me reply on my mail id [email protected].

20th October 2017, 11:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for diploma course in radiology from NIMS university?

Procedure to register for Diploma in Radiography Technology from NIMS University:

There is a certain procedure that is to be followed in order to pursue Diploma in Radiography Technology course. The basic educational qualification required is,

>> You must have done 12th Class with PCM or PCB subjects in 10+2 pattern

>> I am providing you the detailed Apply procedure to be followed for doing this course.

Click here to know How to Apply instructions

Click here for detailed DRT course

From the above link, you may find overview of the course, fees, program content, Syllabus and Job Prospects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?