23rd November 2011, 04:58 PM
sunnyaggarawal22

Can I do diploma in pharmacy correspondence after doing diploma electronics and communication after 10th?

i had done diploma of electronics and communication after 10th in 2003.. Can i do diploma in pharmacy correspondence.........

14th July 2012, 12:50 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Can I do diploma in pharmacy correspondence after doing diploma electronics and communication after 10th?

YA,You can do diploma in pharmacy correspondence after doing diploma electronics and communication after 10th.But you have to put mainly 10th memo in college.Do that course in which you have interest if you want to change the course change it this is my suggestion for you .

BEST OF LUCK
8th August 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do diploma in pharmacy correspondence after doing diploma electronics and communication after 10th?

I want to do diploma in pharmacy..but i am a married woman and currently doing B.A..
5th May 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12 science and i want to do diploma in pharmacy after ma completion of 12 so how much percentage should i need to get admission in diploma in pharmacy
14th April 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in electrical and electronics , but I am interested more in pharmaceutical line,therefore I would like to ask from you that can i pursue diploma in pharmacy ?Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?