25th June 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

List of short term software courses for a diploma in electrical engineering candidate

Sir, I passed 69.78% marks in diploma in electrical engineering. Which short time software course can I do? Please give me the list of short term software course for a diploma electrical engineering.

27th June 2017, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of short term software courses for a diploma in electrical engineering candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I passed 69.78% marks in diploma in electrical engineering. Which short time software course can I do? Please give me the list of short term software course for a diploma electrical engineering.
List of the short term courses are,

Basic Computer

HTML coding

Mobile Computing

Basic programing language

You can do all courses after 12th standard but you must have few knowledge in Computer Application.
27th June 2017, 09:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of short term software courses for a diploma in electrical engineering candidate

List of short term software courses which you can pursue being a Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate are mentioned below :-

--> CADD
--> C
--> C++
--> .NET
--> Embedded C
--> Oracle

You can choose any course of your interest and take coaching, so, that you will be perfect in those software courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?