25th June 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after diploma in computer science, if I am not good in math?

I'll complete my diploma and this coming May in computer science. What should I do after this I had plans of be but everyone says have math 4 volumes and I'm not good at math. What should I do can I get any advice. Should I go for BE and check some other course?

26th June 2017, 04:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after diploma in computer science, if I am not good in math?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'll complete my diploma and this coming May in computer science. What should I do after this I had plans of be but everyone says have math 4 volumes and I'm not good at math. What should I do can I get any advice. Should I go for BE and check some other course?

You can study BE / BTech in computer science or information technology after completion of diploma in computer science. If you give more attention to mathematics, then you can get good marks in it. You can avail private tuitions for mathematics to improve your skill. There is no other better course is available for the diploma in computer science candidates to study further. You can join BE / BTech through lateral entry mode and admitted directly to the second year of the four year course. For taking admission, you have to appear for a lateral entry entrance examination.
27th June 2017, 09:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after diploma in computer science, if I am not good in math?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Science, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. In B.E course, there will be 2 math papers in first year and 1 math paper in second year. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course, so, you will face only one math paper in B.E course, so, you can pursue B.E in Computer Science after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?