1st March 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Management related Diploma courses available for 12th Commerce student?

Hello guys, I am looking for Diploma courses in Management field. I am studying in 12th Commerce and want to join Diploma course. Can you please suggest me some good course related to Management in Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Which particular courses should i choose after 12th from commerce side?
  2. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS?
  3. What are the courses other than BBA and B.Com for a commerce student?
  4. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  5. Eligibility to study BCA or B.Sc(IT) for 12th Commerce student?
  6. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  7. Can I opt for CFA course after completion of 12th class? Information regarding other Commerce related Professional courses to pursue along with B.Com course?
  8. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Diploma courses offered by Maharaja Sayajirao Gawekwad after 12th commerce?
  10. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  11. Job oriented Diploma courses available to study along with Graduation for Commerce student?
  12. Animation related Diploma courses available for 12th Arts student?
  13. Are there any Degree courses related to Hospitality and Travel Management? How can I get admission after completing 12+Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management?
  14. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  15. Is it possible to do 12th along with Hotel Management course other than Diploma?
  16. Biology related courses to study in Diploma for 12th failed student? -- [New]
  17. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  18. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
25th March 2018, 11:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Management related Diploma courses available for 12th Commerce student?

After completion of 12th commerce, you can opt for some of these diploma courses which are related to management field:

> Diploma in Retail Management

> Diploma in Hotel Management

> Diploma in Organization Management

> Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management

> Diploma in Event Management

> Diploma in Hospitality Management

> Diploma in Fashion Marketing and Merchandising

> Diploma in Marketing and Advertising etc.
27th March 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Management related Diploma courses available for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys, I am looking for Diploma courses in Management field. I am studying in 12th Commerce and want to join Diploma course. Can you please suggest me some good course related to Management in Diploma?

Management related diploma courses are only postgraduate diploma courses. Candidates have to complete graduation to study the management related diploma courses like PG Diploma in Management, PG Diploma in Banking Management, PG Diploma in Business Administration, PG Diploma in Management (Marketing), PG Diploma in Banking Operations, etc. Therefore, it is not possible to study any management related diploma courses after completion of 12th commerce stream. Candidates have to clear BCom or a bachelor’s degree in any stream to study management related diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?