3rd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science after 10th Class

Dear Sir, I have completed 10th Class. Now I would like to pursue Polytechnic Diploma course. Could you please tell me the procedure to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science course after 10th Class?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science for 10th Maths student?
  2. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  4. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  5. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  7. Scope of doing Diploma in Computer Science for 10th student?
  8. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  10. How to to 10+2 after polytechnic diploma?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in DTU after completing diploma in computer science?
  14. Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year after completing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  16. Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission?
  17. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  18. What is the probability that I would get admission in DPS, RK Puram?
3rd August 2016, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science after 10th Class

To get admission in Diploma in Computer Science course, you should have completed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. You have to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma in Computer Science course.
27th March 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science after 10th Class

How to give entrance exam for computer science and where to give?
Can I please know?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?