1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Computer related Diploma courses available for 10th student?

Hello, I am studying in 10th standard. Instead of doing Higher Secondary I want to do Diploma course. I want to join Computer bases Diploma course. So, I would like to know that what are the Computer related Diploma courses available?

15th March 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer related Diploma courses available for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am studying in 10th standard. Instead of doing Higher Secondary I want to do Diploma course. I want to join Computer bases Diploma course. So, I would like to know that what are the Computer related Diploma courses available?

Students after completion of 10th standard can join Diploma in Computer Science or Diploma in Computer Engineering course. For taking admission, they have to appear for an entrance examination. Merit list will be prepared based on the entrance marks and through counseling students are admitted to the diploma in computer science course. Duration of the course is three years. In Tamilnadu, students are admitted to the diploma program based on the marks scored in the 10th standard. Candidates after completion of the diploma in computer science can join BE or BTech computer science through lateral entry.
15th March 2018, 07:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Some of the Diploma courses in computer field are as follows:-
Coding
Computer Architecture
Computer Engineering
Computing
Software Engineering
Programming
Operating Systems
Computer Networking

You can get direct admission also.
15th March 2018, 10:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There are two computer related diploma courses.

1. Diploma in Computer Science.
2. Diploma in Computer Application (DCA).

While both are the diploma courses, of the same duration, the former has a more value as it is a technical course and it may give you a direct admission in Computer Engineering in future, if you plan so.
19th March 2018, 07:58 PM
chikkykranthi619

Computer related Diploma courses available on 10th class basis are as follows :

-- Diploma in Computer Science.
-- Diploma in Computer Engineering
-- Diploma in Computer Application

My suggestion for you is to choose "Diploma in Computer Engineering".
Duration of this course is 3- years.
After doing diploma in this branch join in an engineering college directly into 2nd year and you can get placed in a good company in the final year of engineering itself or else you can try job even after doing diploma also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?