12th May 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for diploma electrical subjects?

Syllabus for diploma electrical subjects? I am looking for main subjects like power grid. So, can you please provide me the syllabus of the exams as soon as possible? I am looking forward to get it from here. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for diploma in electrical?
  2. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  3. Question paper and syllabus for diploma electrical and electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  5. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  6. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  7. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  8. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. Syllabus and sample question papers of NSPCL entrance in electrical engineering diploma level?
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical?
  11. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  12. Which subjects are there in ITI Electrical? What is the syllabus for the same?
  13. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  14. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  15. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
  17. Previous years papers of DMRC for the post of Jr Engineer? What is the syllabus for the same?
  18. Can I get Government Jobs after the completion of B.Sc in Maths?

13th May 2015, 12:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for diploma electrical subjects?

I have attached the syllabus for Electrical Engineering so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus_dip_ee.pdf(349.5 KB, 139 views)

13th May 2015, 06:19 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for diploma electrical subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Syllabus for diploma electrical subjects? I am looking for main subjects like power grid. So, can you please provide me the syllabus of the exams as soon as possible? I am looking forward to get it from here. Thank you!
I have attached the syllabus for diploma Electrical Engineering subject. I hope it is very useful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus_dip_ee.pdf(349.5 KB, 130 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?