25th January 2013, 06:19 PM
gopikrishna999

What is the minimum qualification for diploma in mechanical engineering?

Dear Sir,

please inform to me what is the minimum qualification for diploma in mechanical Eng.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  2. How may I get details about Engineering course through correspondence? I'm N.R.I and my qualification is diploma in Mechanical engineering
  3. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  4. How to study and work together after Diploma in Mechanical?
  5. What are the chances of job in PSU?
  6. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  8. Can I get a job in AAI after doing BSc Maths?
  9. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  10. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  11. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?
  14. How can I join AIF as Airman after passing class 10th?
  15. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  16. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
18th March 2013, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for diploma in mechanical engineering?

Pass in 10th is the basic qualification for diploma courses. 12th passed candidates can also apply. Duration of the course vary between 2-3 years. Entrance exams like DET are conducted for selection process. Qualifying exam marks are also considered in certain cases.
23rd April 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for diploma in mechanical engineering?

My son is failed in 11th for maths & physics but he have got 90 % marks in 10th exam His school management is not allowing for compartment exam and e dont want to send him again for 11th class. He willing to do Marine engineering diploma and then BE in marine engineering. He has got admission in one of the college in Thenkasi and we also interested to send him there. Please advise ?
14th May 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

can you give the details of university which are belongs to diplomos
24th May 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

MY 10TH PER 48% ONLY SO CAN I GET THE ADMISSION IN diploma in mechanical engineering
10th January 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Iam complete my 12th in commerce but now take the course in mechanical diploma.it is possible?
31st May 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

After 12th commerce can we get addmision in Diploma in Mechanical engineering
10th June 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I completed ITI Electrician but now take the course in mechanical diploma.it is possible?
26th September 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Having a certificate in motor vehicle mechanics can you pursue a diploma in mechanical engineering??
27th September 2016, 09:12 PM
shiwangini raj

To do diploma course in mechanical engineering you have to pass only matriculation .
For this you have to face entrance exams to get admission in any polytechnic college . In this exam questions are asked from the subjects - math , physics, and chemistry..
THANKS..
5th May 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I take General Maths instead of Regular Maths, can I get admission for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Please reply
11th October 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir Iam passed plus two humanities . Do I have the qualifications to learn mechanical engineering?
15th November 2017, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th with match and English without science can I do diploma mechanical engineering through correspondent ( distance learning education) my number 9015730812
3rd August 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of diploma in mechanical engineering for SC/ST candidate what percentage 10th the have
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?