1st November 2011, 06:06 PM
Karamsandhu

How may I make career in banking sector? I have completed my graduation in commerce with 60.5% marks

Hi i karamjeet singh .I Have completed my graduation in commerce with 60.5% and want to make career in banking industry please show me the way how i can make my career in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  2. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  3. How to make a career in Banking sector being 30 years old Diploma holder in Financial Management? -- [New]
  4. Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?
  5. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?
  6. What should I study in Delhi University after completing 12th Commerce to enter in Banking Sector?
  7. How should I make a career in banking sector after completing 12th with PCM?
  8. What is the use of Graduation in English in banking sector?
  9. Can I get a good job after passing 2nd time B.Com?
  10. How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  11. What courses are available after MPC after inter?
  12. Career in banking sector after doing economics hons from Delhi University?
  13. Courses to make a career in Banking and Finance Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  15. How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?
  16. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  17. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  18. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
5th April 2012, 02:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I make career in banking sector? I have completed my graduation in commerce with 60.5% marks

You can apply for banking jobs as per the notifications which get published in official websites. After graduation you can apply for clerk or PO positions in banks as per the available vacancies. The selection will be based on written examination. After successfully clearing the written test, you will be called for personal interview in case of clerical post. You should attend both GD and PI after qualifying in written test for PO position. You can apply via online for bank exams.
12th January 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I make career in banking sector? I have completed my graduation in commerce with 60.5% marks

i have done my b.com professional 1n 65% . so what can i do next in future?
12th January 2013, 04:36 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed Graduation, you can apply for the job of Clerical and P.O.(Probationary Officer) of a bank.

The exam for Clerical and P.O. is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Baking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks.

The eligible candidate aspiring for P.O. exam. must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

Some private banks required 60% and above marks in Graduation as a criteria for P.O. exam. conducted by them which you can apply as you have secured more then 60% marks.

The eligible candidate aspiring to apply for IBPS Clerical exam must be an Indian Citizen having completed 10th with 60% marks or having completed 12th with 50% marks or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI Clerical exam must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with 50% marks or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
19th August 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I'v cmpleted my graduation from commerce stream nd now i want to opt for P.O..so what are the various steps i need to follow for this.and what is the good salary i can get in a public sector bank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?