31st July 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to enroll a career in private bank? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Hey this is arun from panchkula ,i complete my graduation in commerce with 53.4 . i want to make my career in private bank how can i apply for this ...and what eligibility is required for this? Can someone please provide me the answer on this soon?

31st July 2015, 03:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to enroll a career in private bank? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey this is arun from panchkula ,i complete my graduation in commerce with 53.4 . i want to make my career in private bank how can i apply for this ...and what eligibility is required for this? Can someone please provide me the answer on this soon?
Yes, you can make your career in Banking sector. This is very good for the commerce graduates. There are lots of vacancies in private and public sector banks. There are around 15 banks going conduct examinations for recruitment before Feb 2016. So you can check the details in the website of the respective banks. The details will be provided in the banks website under “career”. So you have to prepare for the written test. They will conduct written test first, passing which will lead you to interview.
31st July 2015, 08:45 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to enroll a career in private bank? What is the eligibility criteria required?

You have to fulfill below given eligibility for being a clerk in the private bank.

Eligibility Criteria :

Educational Qualification:

==> A Graduate Degree from a recognized University, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/State Government.

==> Those in the final year of Graduation/Semester are also eligible to apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination

Age Limit

=> Minimum Age : 20 years

=> Maximum Age : 28 years

Age Relaxation for SC / ST: 05 Years

Selection Procedure :

=> Candidates need to apply on-line for registration of application.

=> Final selection is made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together.
31st July 2015, 10:51 PM
pjgp

You can work in a private bank.
Most of the private banks offers jobs through campus recruitments.some other companies recruit through written exam and interview.
The eligibility criteria :
candidate should get atleast 50% in graduation.
The age limit changes from bank to bank.
To get good career in private banks you should give good performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?