17th November 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Need details of Diploma course in Sound Engineering and Sound Recording?

Res. Sir/Madam,

I, Chaitanya P. Gadgil, MBA (Marketing) want to know about the details of Diploma or certificate courses in sound engineering and sound recording. I am a guitarist too, and i am interested to do the career in music industry. I am ready for required hard work.

Thanks and Regards,
Chaitanya Gadgil

24th January 2017, 05:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Need details of Diploma course in Sound Engineering and Sound Recording?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Res. Sir/Madam,

I, Chaitanya P. Gadgil, MBA (Marketing) want to know about the details of Diploma or certificate courses in sound engineering and sound recording. I am a guitarist too, and i am interested to do the career in music industry. I am ready for required hard work.

Thanks and Regards,
Chaitanya Gadgil

The Diploma in Sound Engineering and Sound Recording course is available in Sound Engineering Academy (SEA). The course is eligible for the candidates who have passed 10+2 or Diploma or Degree. The course duration is one year. The course consists of theory and practical classes. It has various topics like Sound Designing, Audio Electronics, Microphones, Balance Mixing, Signal Processing, Digital Sound, Live Sound, Surround Sound etc. The Sound Engineering Academy (SEA) website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?