21st March 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

I am doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering field. I am studying in the final year of the diploma course. I need suggestion regarding the courses which i can do after completion of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  3. Which further course i can pursue after Diploma in ETCE?
  4. List of top 10 Colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  6. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  7. How to pursue B.Tech through AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. What are the courses available to study in UG for Diploma Electrical and Electronics holder except B.Tech?
  9. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  10. Courses after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  12. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  13. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Physics course?
  14. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. What are the courses which we can take after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering other than B.Tech course?
  16. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  17. What to do after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
23rd March 2016, 11:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering field. I am studying in the final year of the diploma course. I need suggestion regarding the courses which i can do after completion of the course?
The aspirant can study B.Tech through lateral entry i.e. admission to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination for this. The marks scored in entrance and diploma will be considered for the admission. You can choose B.Tech in Electronics and Communication or B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics or B.Tech in Mechanics or B.Tech in Marine Engineering etc. The courses are available in many colleges in India like;
24th March 2016, 06:22 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Need suggestion regarding the courses which i can pursue after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

It is good that you are interested in doing some additional course other than the academics. But it is better to do this course in your 3rd year since this might be useful for the Campus placement in case if you attend any interview. After your Diploma course, you can join Engineering or better go for job rather doing any course.

Additional courses like Embedded training, Micro controller programming or Industrial automation, CADD course etc.
24th March 2016, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?